|The huge "haul" at Peirce Island, Earth Day 2006. Will we find as much this year?|
All supplies are provided, and the cleanups take 1-2 hours. You can even just drop by for 15 minutes, and that will make a difference to the health of a marine animal!
|This green sea turtle in Belize was freed from a plastic tie. The turtle's body had grown around the tie. Green sea turtles are also found in the Gulf of Maine.John Chinuntdet, 2007/Marine Photobank|
- Saturday, April 18:
- York, ME: Meet at 10:00 AM at Cape Neddick Beach. Hosted by Susan DeQuattro of Coldwell Banker Yorke Reality and Tina Bach.
- Hampton Beach, NH: Meet at 10:30 AM at the Blue Ocean Discovery Center, 170 Ocean Blvd, Hampton Beach, NH
- Portsmouth, NH: Meet at 11:00 AM on Peirce Island, on the small hill just past the city pool.
- Major Earth Day Sponsor: gells
- Saturday, April 25:
- Rye, NH: Cleanup as part of the Seacoast Science Center's Rescue Run. The race is at 9 AM, the cleanup starts at 11!